Personal philosophies are practical tools for life. They help you keep your life tuned and working well. They have limitless practical uses. They are highly portable, take up no space and weigh nothing. Each is custom crafted and no two are alike.
- Personal Truths – Great for getting a hold on life.
- Your Aspirations – Helpful for knowing where to go.
- What You Value: Useful for shining light on darkness
- Sources of Meaning: For feeding your soul
- Optional Features: Anything you personally find useful or important.